Why Property Restroom Cleaning For Your Reston VA Business is Good Business!
Most of consumers surveyed indicated that they would avoid a business in the future if their restroom was dirty and unkept. Your employees and customers/clients need clean, sanitized restroom areas. Your cleanliness of your restroom speaks volumes on how you feel about your business and customers/clients. It is as much a part of your business as a conference room, lobby area, or dining room.
Walk through your restroom as if you were the customer. Eliminate any glaring problems with the doors, sinks, faucets etc and make sure that everything is in proper working order. Make sure there is an employee checklist to keep the restroom properly stocked during normal business hours. Keep that checklist posted to the back of the door so that customers know that employees have a schedule to follow when the public is being received.
Restroom Cleaning Checklist
Print out a toilet cleaning checklist and supply stocking, laminate it and make sure that your maintenance employees are properly trained to inspect the restrooms hourly, keeping they stocked. If your business is extremely busy, consider hiring a professional day porter service to keep the restrooms inspected, stocked and cleaned throughout the business day. There should also be a posting that all employees should wash their hands before returning to work, near the washing area.
Items to inspect to ensure that they are properly stocked:
Female Sanitation Napkins
Empty Trash Cans
When hiring a professional commercial cleaning company to do your cleaning, they will provide a checklist on what they will do to clean your restroom spaces.
What are the Benefits of Hiring A Cleaning Company in Reston
- Daily Maintenance is Easier - A janitorial company will do all the the heavy lifting, leaving the basic routine stocking to a minimum, saving you time and money in hiring, training and insuring an employee for cleaning services
- Sanitization of Surfaces - We all know that during certain times of the year, colds and flu season become a serious health problem. Keeping your surfaces sanitized is good for your customers/clients as well as employees.
- High Pressure Cleaning - Just elbow grease will not clean those hard to reach areas! Specialized equipment is needed and this also eliminates the need to touch contaminated areas.
- Removal of Soil and Bacteria - Our process will remove all of the soil, dirty water and grime preventing cross contamination and order causing bacteria leaving your restroom feeling and smelling great!
- Reduces the Need of Specialized Equipment - No need to purchase and maintain auto scrubbers, dry vacuums, wet vacuums, pressure washers, grout cleaning machines, janitor carts, Graffiti removers, caution signs and EPA Registered Cleaners/Disinfectants
Hire A Professional Like IClean Janitorial Services
A professional commercial janitorial cleaning company in Reston can provide for your business, spotless restroom cleaning services on a contract basis, including day porter services. We offer a FREE consultation and quote and will create a cleaning schedule that meets your needs and budget. Give us a call today at 703-454-5922
iClean Janitorial Services
1810 Samuel Morse Drive
Reston VA 20190
Alexandria, Annandale, Baileys Crossroads, Burke, Centerville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Fort Hunt, Franconia, Greenway, Great Falls, Herndon, Kingstowne, Lorton, McLean, Mason Neck, Merrifield, Mount Vernon, Newington, North Springfield, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Tysons Corner, Vienna, West Springfield, West McLean
22031,22303,22306,22307, 22308, 22309, 22310, 22312, 22315, 22003, 22015, 20120, 20121,20151,20124, 22027, 22032,22033, 22035, 22039, 22044, 22060, 22066, 20170, 20171, 22079, 22101,22102, 22081, 22124, 20190, 20191, 20194, 22150, 22151, 22152, 22153, 22180, 22181, 22182
Locations We Service